Comprehensive Experienced Professional Compassionate
You and your loved ones will have access to highly trained, competent and compassionate mental health specialists for a variety of issues ranging from anxiety, depression, relationship counseling, mood disorders, trauma therapy, personality disorders and other serious mental health concerns.
We provide a customized approach to treatment based on your unique and personal mental health needs for long term therapeutic change.
We are an in-network service mental health center accepting most major insurance plans. As a courtesy, we are happy to verify insurance benefits and provide a cost estimate prior to your first visit.
List of Services
- Services for Adolescents and Adults
- Doctoral Level Therapists
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Marriage Counseling
- Psychological Testing
- Psychological Evaluation and Testing
- Services for Anxiety and Depression
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Assessment and treatment of Problematic Personality Traits/Disorders
- Trauma -Focused Therapy
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Grief and Traumatic Loss
- Anxiety Treatment
- Attention Deficit Assessment
- Couples Counseling
- Court Ordered Evaluations
- Faith-Based Issues
- Life Transitions
- Employment Screenings
To provide state of the art, comprehensive assessment treatment for adolescents and adults in a safe and relaxed setting by caring, compassionate and knowledgeable clinicians who are dedicated to providing the most effective service needs to our diverse clientele.
We offer comprehensive services made possible by the development of our team of professionals with a diverse range of specialties. Our providers are a cohesive and collaborative group who share a deep commitment for providing quality care in a professional yet comfortable environment which fosters integrity, respect, hope, understanding, and most importantly, change.
We believe that your location or your busy schedule should not limit access to the exceptional mental health services we provide.
As national research has shown, teletherapy is very effective and provides you or a loved one many benefits as an alternative to in-person treatment.
- One-on-one mental health care over a secure phone line
- Limiting your travel time (wasted time, bad weather traveling)
- Less intensive and less intimidating client care than in-office visits
- Flexible scheduling with an experienced mental health professional
- Personalized and customized psychotherapy
- The flexibility to stay on your treatment schedule while traveling
- Eliminating the need for child care during your session.
We use a HIPAA-compliant platform that protects your privacy and confidentiality.