Comprehensive Experienced Professional Compassionate
You and your loved ones will have access to highly trained, competent and compassionate mental health specialists for a variety of issues ranging from anxiety, depression, relationship counseling, mood disorders, medication management, trauma therapy, personality disorders and other serious mental health concerns.
We provide a customized approach to treatment based on your unique and personal mental health needs for long term therapeutic change.
We are an in-network service mental health center accepting most major insurance plans. As a courtesy, we are happy to verify insurance benefits and provide a cost estimate prior to your first visit.
List of Services
- Services for Adolescents and Adults
- Doctoral Level Therapists
- Board Certified Psychiatrist
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Marriage Counseling
- Psychological Testing
- Psychological Evaluation and Testing
- Services for Anxiety and Depression
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Assessment and treatment of Problematic Personality Traits/Disorders
- Trauma -Focused Therapy
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Grief and Traumatic Loss
- Anxiety Treatment
- Attention Deficit Assessment
- Couples Counseling
- Domestic Violence Program
- Court Ordered Evaluations
- Faith-Based Issues
- Life Transitions
- Employment Screenings
We offer psychiatric care for those who may need it. Many of our clients may already be on any number of psychotropic medications or may need to be considered for psychiatric care. Examples of mental health conditions that may be helped by psychotropic medications include anxiety, depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and an array of other mental health conditions.
To provide state of the art, comprehensive assessment treatment for adolescents and adults in a safe and relaxed setting by caring, compassionate and knowledgeable clinicians who are dedicated to providing the most effective service needs to our diverse clientele.
We offer comprehensive services made possible by the development of our team of professionals with a diverse range of specialties. Our providers are a cohesive and collaborative group who share a deep commitment for providing quality care in a professional yet comfortable environment which fosters integrity, respect, hope, understanding, and most importantly, change.
Telepsychiatry and Teletherapy
We believe that your location or your busy schedule should not limit access to the exceptional mental health services we provide.
As national research has shown, telepsychiatry and teletherapy are very effective and provides you or a loved one many benefits as an alternative to in-person treatment.
- One-on-one mental health care over a secure phone line
- Limiting your travel time (wasted time, bad weather traveling)
- Less intensive and less intimidating client care tha in-office visits
- Flexible scheduling with an experienced mental health professional
- Personalized psychiatry and customized psychotherapy
- The flexibility to stay on your treatment schedule while traveling
- Eliminating the need for child care during your session.
We use a HIPAA-compliant platform that protects your privacy and confidentiality.
Men’s Domestic Abuse Group
The Allied Mental Health Specialty Group Family Justice Men’s Program uses a 21-week psychoeducational format to hold domestically violent men accountable for their abuse.
All potential group members are provided a comprehensive screening to determine appropriateness for inclusion into the group. Those with severe, untreated mental illnesses or active chemical dependency issues are referred out until their conditions are adequately addressed and sufficiently stabilized.
Groups are limited to less than 10 members, but are open-ended, allowing new members to be assimilated with “veteran” members at any time.
The AMH Family Justice Men’s Program adheres to the Wisconsin Male Batterer Treatment Standards and strongly encourages participants to assume responsibility for all forms of intimate partner abuse. Safety from violence is always paramount, continually monitored and immediately addressed.
Program topics include:
- Domestic violence laws and consequences
- Causes and effects of abuse/violence
- Personal responsibility for intimate partner abuse
- Identification of abusive behaviors
- Relationship equality
- Sociocultural factors related to male violence
- Self esteem enhancement
- Anger management
- Conflict resolution
- Expressing emotions
- Working toward being a loving and supportive partner
- Development and use of support systems
- Decision making and problem solving